Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

Eskimo Kisses



Hi everyone!
It's Monday, and I know Monday is everyone's least favorite day of the week. That's why I think everyone should do something fun today! Let's start the week off in a fun positive way!

It snowed a few inches yesterday evening so this morning while my husband shoveled the driveway and sidewalk, Ariana and I took the opportunity to play in the snow!



 Playing while Dad is shoveling away in the background


 

 

 
 I love snow!



 
 My hydrangea has seen better days.

 
 (It was early, excuse the no raggedy look!)

 

 
 Eskimo kisses!

 We are expected to get a blizzard in the next day or so. I'm looking forward to taking some pretty snowflake pictures! I don't have a macro camera, but I do the best I can with my little camera. Here is a picture that I took the first winter we were in Nebraska! I'm hoping I can get some more pretty shots like this one.


 

Happy Monday!! Let me know what fun things you did today!

xoxo
Cat


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. That last picture is very pretty. Does your camera have a macro setting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brianna!! I think it is a macro setting, it's a "flower" button, and I use it to make macro-ish pictures LOL I would love a macro lens for my Nikon though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute! I love snow but we never get any last year was the first time my son had ever seen snow and he is thirteen. I look forward to seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute snow pics! I love the snowflake one at the bottom and the eskimo kisses one! Im hoping to get a better camera to take pretty pics of snowflakes too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute photos.

    http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete