Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

Heart Shaped Glasses

**Warning! This is a very (cute) photo heavy post!**

I wanted to post these pictures on my blog, so I'm skipping the Fill in the Blank Friday that Lauren usually does. I'll be back to it next week! I try not to post a TON of pictures on my blog of my daughter. But I don't care this time, so sorry in advance hehe! 

On to the fun photos!
Ariana and I broke out our heart shaped glasses yesterday, for a fun afternoon photo session. Here are some of the pictures :) 


 

  

  
 So serious, haha!

  
 So much fun!

  
 Giving kisses

  
Blowing kisses

  

  

  
 Here, lemme help you with those glasses!

  

  

  

  

  
 *hugs*

Ok and I'm sorry if I've overloaded your computers, but I just couldn't help myself. These last ones I just couldn't resist posting because she was being such a little cutie!

  
 She's this old...

  
 She grabs her tummy when she gets tickled about something, it's so cute!

  

  
 Look at those teethies! She's gettin #8, 9, 10 and 11 right now! Yep, that many all at once! She's a champ, barely a complaint!

  

 
Ok, seriously! Don't you wanna just squeeze her?! :)

xoxo,
Cat

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness to cute!!
    You are beautiful!! Your dd is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe *duckface* so funny! Love the glasses, she has so many teeth! Kaylee still only has 1 but the 4 top teeth are coming in all at once and I didnt even know until I looked in her mouth! We are so lucky we are going through the teething process smoothly :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!!! That was way too cute :)
    very sweet!

    ReplyDelete