Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Surgery for my bestie...

My dear and best friend Maggie is having surgery today. She has been sick for a couple months now and they've decided that surgery is the option. I know she's nervous and I'm nervous for her. We're hoping that this surgery helps her get better. 

My best friend since 5th grade!
 
Maggie

  
She came to visit me in December and we made candy coal!
  
 Her and Dallas, her boyfriend, in Savannah last Spring.
  
 such sweethearts! :)

  
 In the park with Ariana last Spring

  
 Playing in the snow!

  
 heheh! :)

  
Chilling in the sunshine!

I sent her a little box of goodies to help her during her recovery time:

 

I'll be thinking about her and worried for her all day today.If you could please say a little prayer for her today.Thanks!
xoxo,
Cat




Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for her! Hope everything goes well!!! Love that pic of her blowing the snow!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WIshing her the best!

    yOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND SENDING ALL THOSE AWESOME GOODIES.

    ((hugs)) TO YOU AND TO HER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending good thoughts and vibes!

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable with that goody box. That would be my favorite brand of tea, granola, and soup! Good vibes have been sent from me to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a sweet friend! I will definitely be saying a prayer for her!
    Debbie xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made such a lovely goodie box for her! You're a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i hope everything works out for her!

    Hugs

    Carrie

    About the cupcake I like pink or aqua and red it don't matter :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a good friend you are to send such a lovely care package. hope she recoops quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great box of goodies. i hope maggie, and yourself, are doing okay. love <33

    ReplyDelete