Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, July 19, 2010

Ariana has Bieber Fever {VIDEO!!}

This is the best thing EVER!!!
Thank you Dallas for uploading this video for me!

Ariana loves Justin Bieber. Seriously, the child KNOWS when his songs come on the radio and she requests his music videos on the computer.

Since we were driving from Nebraska to Georgia (22 hours) I decided to get her a Bieber CD for the road. This video isn't the best quality but I just HAD to post it.

We were listening to "Baby"  aka her favorite Justin Bieber song and I looked back cause she was holding the case and I could hear her talking in the backseat. I looked back to find this...



She was saying "I love Bieber"!!!!!!

You can hear it the best at the very end at about 22 seconds, and then to make it even better she says "mine!" hahahahaha!!!!

She even does a little shimmy that he does at one point. She's only 20 months old!!!!
Crazy girl, I love her! :)

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

4 comments: