Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunday Confessions & Cupcake

Happy 4th of July everyone! 

Before I get into my Sunday Confessions, I wanted to post pics of Ariana from today. I bought this outfit last June. I was glad to see that it fit her!




~Sunday Confessions~

1. I dream of being a wedding planner.
 *source*
This will probably always be a dream. Being a military family, we move too much for me to feel comfortable learning all the florist/bakeries/photographers etc. to feel I could really do my job. I've always loved planning parties and putting all the little details together and see it all come together on the final day. I think weddings are in my blood. My paternal grandmother owned a florist and bridal shop, as well as catered and provided video for the wedding day. My mother also owned 2 bridal shops and now directs weddings in her free time! Maybe one day :)


2. I've never been able to do the moonwalk.


3. I'm a Real World addict.
*source*
It all started with Real World Cancun 2 seasons ago.

4. I collect Me to You bear figurines
 My husband started this collection the first Christmas we were married when we lived in England.


5. I'm a CK Summer Camper!
Katie from Punk Projects mentioned this in her blog. It's free so I thought I would join the fun!!
You can sign up for camp here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupcake of the Week:
4th of July Cupcakes
(of course!)


Recipe and pic found here.

xoxo
Cat






Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a Real World Addict, too!!! I was hooked when I watched Real World Denver {4.5 years ago! Don't worry, I googled it, I don't track time by the RW haha}. I actually tried out for the RW. Do you watch the challenge shows too?
    xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! RW buddies! Yes, I have been known to watch the challenge shows too at times. New Orleans 1st episode was ridiculous! I was shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish you could become a wedding planner! i think you should do it! i want to see your dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great post!! so fun! thanks for sharing all this GOODNESS!

    ReplyDelete