Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's almost over!

Holy smokes!!

1. My husband is a hottie! ;)
2. HE'S COMING HOME SOON!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!


That's right!!!! After almost 6 months away, he's coming home in just a few (hopefully short) days!!

I'm finally letting myself get excited about it!


Here he is at his graduation, with a 95 overage and distinct honors!! SOOO proud of him!


Renlisting for 5 more years. Eeekkk!!!

We've survived these past few months with...

Skype family dinners...

Watching the perseids meteor shower together (a special thing for us)...(source)

Date night movies together, such as Date Night (source)

And of course tons of packages and letters and sweet surprises.

I can't believe it's almost over!!

xo
Cat

P.S. Yes, I realize I used !!! at pretty much the end of every sentence in this blog. 
I'm not ashamed to admit it, I'm EXCITED!!!! :)



Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Awe...Yay! I am happy for you! I don't know how military wifes/husbands do it!

    Kjirsten
    http://simplyloverly.blogspot.com
    formally sewgraciouslyblessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. naww, glad you'll be re united soon! cute family dinner idea <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) i am soo happy for you!!! skype dinners are soo cute and a great way to get through the long distance! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat, I'm so happy for you all! So glad you are going to be together soon!!! You and Richard are such a perfectly cute couple... have always been so in-love... it shows on your faces... your happy smiles... and that sweet baby of yours is just a dollbaby!!

    PS...I love using them all the time, too!!!
    Love to all...
    Annselma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray!

    and...

    Your blog is so stinkin' cute! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya'll are so precious !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Time away is never fun! Don't miss that at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy to hear he will be coming home safe and sound to you and your adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww...Congrats! I can't help but be extremely happy for you!

    ReplyDelete