Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ariana's 2nd Birthday Party!

Ariana turned 2! 

We threw a cute My Little Pony party for her. 
She absolutely loved it!
(And so did I haha!)

**Scroll down to bottom for "What's in my bag?" game!!**

We had a great party, met a lot of great new friends, and had A LOT of fun!

Here are some of the snapshots of the day. 

With help from my friend Maggie (who mailed me the little ponies for on top). I made Ariana a cute pony cake!

 I seriously loved her little cupcake party dress!

One of her sets of balloons! There is nothing like lots of  balloons at a party!

Party food and heart shaped plates.

 Goody bags and blow-outs for the kids!

 Decorations

 Blowing out her #2 candle!

 Frosting faced happy little girl!

 Ariana's audience while opening her presents LOL!

 We gave her a pram for her babies!

 All the little girls loved it! Haidyn, Emma and Ariana. SO CUTE!!!

 Her party loot. NOT including the gifts from our parents, family, friends etc from back in the states. She opened all those fun things on her actual birthday.

It was such a fun party. 
I'm glad there was such a great turnout since we are still very new here and still meeting people. 
Thanks for making Ariana's 2nd birthday special!

xo's
Cat


P.S. Let's play a little game called ...
"What's in my (goody) bag!"
hehe!!!

(Clockwise from top)
-MLP glitter stickers
-gummy candy
-lollipop
-crayons
-more stickers
-MLP notepad
-MLP bubble necklace

I LOVE BIRTHDAY PARTIES!!!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness she is soooooooo cute!! love the pic of her smiling the biggest and happiest smile ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet party girl! Love her dress, too cute!

    ReplyDelete