Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beach Bums

Today is a cold, cloudy day in Germany. 

While Ariana is napping I thought I would take the opportunity to go through some old pictures from Georgia. I found some fun ones from a day at Tybee beach. The lighting isn't the best in them but just looking at them has me dreaming of summer already.


I always love writing our names in the sand. It's a love thing.

Ariana and Daddy loved playing in the sand and Ariana got to build her first real sandcastle. 
The picture below just makes my heart super happy. 
It was my point of view from my beach chair. 

warm sun
slight breeze
salty beach air
my 2 loves building a sand castle at my feet



Ariana was proud of her sandcastle. We even helped her put shells on top. She loved collecting the shells. I think that was one of her favorite parts.

Exploring the water was nice too.


See the lighting was horrible, but I made her stand by her name in the sand anyways. She was so cute!!

I'm hoping that winter's here aren't any worse than the ones in Omaha. 

I'm ready for some fun summer trips!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Those are great! I am a big fall and winter gal myself. I don't love the summer time very much at all. But these make me miss it a little. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i wish i could be in that sand playing. cute family pics!

    ReplyDelete