Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Little Miss Snow Yhite

"I be Snow Yhite"

That is what Ariana would tell us when we would ask her what she wanted to be for Halloween.
So, that's what she was!

And boy was she cute!!! :)

Me: "Ariana what are you?"
Ariana: "Snow Yhiiiiiite" (crouching down telling me like it's a big secret!)

Our little princess!

 
Oh my GOSH! I LOOOOOVE this face!
This girlie has such a personality! It kills me!

 Such a little model!
 Trick or treating with Daddy!

 
Look how little she looks waiting in line for her candy! Awww!!

We went to a squadron Halloween party, and then trick-or-treating on base. It was such a fun time.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!

I had to stop myself from uploading ALL the pictures.
She was just too cute though, I had to share some of my favorites!

xo's
Cat 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment