Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Knock, knock...it's Santa!

Christmas Eve is upon us!

Today, we spent the day at home watching the snow fall. We baked cookies and poppy seed bread, watched The Grinch, and Ariana and I painted our nails green and red! After bath time we read The Night Before Christmas as a family by the tree, and put out cookies for Santa. 
The excitement of tomorrow is almost too much!



Ariana enjoyed setting the cookies out for Santa (with egg nog and a napkin per her request) AND of course a carrot for the reindeer!! :)

We were talking about Santa the other day and she said "Santa is going to knock on my door." I had to tell her "No, Santa is just going to sneak in while you are sleeping and leave you presents" Wow, sneak in while you are sleeping...that sounded creepy! I like Ariana's idea of a polite Santa!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you all have a safe and fun Christmas with those you love the most!
I hope tomorrow brings memories that you will cherish forever!

xoxo,
Cat
♥♥♥

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment