Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

She's a rebel.

A lot of parents would say their kids are a little bit rebellious. Being an Air Force family, we've noticed that it seems like an AWFUL LOT of the kids on base, rebel against the strict military rules and regulations. Walk around the BX or Commissary one day and check out all the kids, you'll see what I mean. They all want to stand out and be different, in a sea of clean cut, uniform-wearing men and women.

The weirder the clothes and accessories and the brighter the hair color, the better in their opinion. I'm totally prepared for the day when Ariana tells us she wants to dye her hair green and fushia, get a lip ring, wear 17 rings at once, and only talk in rhymes LOL. This being said, I want to make one thing clear. I love experimentation and self expression! I myself have had pink and purple hair, sported some super wacky hairstyles, and totally rocked some tie dyed jeans back in "the day". It's just funny how these military kids seem to have the desire to be different, and yet at the same time, they are all just alike!

So, it didn't surprise us the other day when, in true Air Force brat rebellion form, Ariana told us that the it was NOT called the Commissary, it was called the Grocery Store! She made us laugh...she's starting young!


Oh how I love that little girl!!
She brightens my days :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love her piggies :) She makes a very cute rebel lol

    ReplyDelete