Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Saturday, March 26, 2011

BABY FEVER!!

Ok I'm just going to say it. 
I'm just going to put it out there for the whole world to know.
I have baby fever.

Yep, it's creeping up on me just like Spring fever, and *gasp* Beiber fever did!

I see so many people on Facebook who just had babies or are about to, and the same thing with some of the blogs I read. Babies, babies, babies everywhere....oh they are so sweet!

Just to make things worse on myself, I was going through some of Ariana's baby pictures from the first couple months and, say it with me now....
Awwwwwww :)


I gotta get this thing under control so I can enjoy traveling Europe while we're here. It will be much harder to do with 2 kids in tow, especially a newborn!

But, aww look how cute she was!
I want another one.
I miss that little baby stage.
The cuddles and tiny baby toes and fat baby cheeks and the sweet baby smell.
It's all so precious and wonderful.

I've been holding that in for a while, maybe now that I've let my secret out and I can relax a little.

Does anybody else out there have baby fever as bad as me?!?!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Awww… so sweet. I think you should go for it! You can still travel with two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I have it too. Ha ha. It is hard to not want more when you see new squishy babies. I found you through Ashley's Scavenger Hunt. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was SO CUTE! Those baby blue eyes of hers are just adorable. I love how in the third picture down, even as a tiny baby, it looks like she's doing one of those hilarious little smiling faces she does in some of the pictures you post :-)

    ReplyDelete