Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Building Abby

Ariana got an Abby Cadabby puzzle for Christmas and she loves it. 

At not even 2 1/2 years old, she can now put the entire puzzle together completely by herself!

I wanted to share some pictures of her putting it together.
I took these the other morning so excuse the Tinkerbell night gown, monkey pj pants, and bed head.





She's always so proud when she gets her finished! It's her new favorite thing to do. Ever since she started being able to do it by herself, she wants to "build Abby" like 3 times a day! I think it may be time for another puzzle!

(We just bought her a new Kai Lan puzzle with twice as many puzzle pieces and more complicated picture and she's already doing so much of it by herself! She's amazing!)

Love that smart little girl!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I love that she feels so proud without being told by someone else that she'd accomplished something! That's an important life skill that many adults don't have. (Oh, my, the Workshop Way Philosophy is still driving me!)
    I'm glad you photographed her as she was. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little niece love Abby Cadabby. I love the look of pride on her face. How 'come we adults don't look like that anymore? Kids are so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute! I love her "as pleased as punch" smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm popping over to say thank you for the message you left on my one blog post. Seriously, that meant the world to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that.

    And this girl? Oooooh my goodness, that smile could melt anyone's heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE! What a big girl! And great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete