Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ariana's Birthday Interview and Party

Sunday, Ariana turned 3 years old. 

It was a really emotional week for me, having a 2 year old has been so much fun and it was bittersweet to see her becoming a big girl and celebrating her birthday without her Daddy here was hard on us.



My Aunt is here visiting and our friends Andrew and Viky came to visit us for the weekend. We kept the party small and low key and it was pretty perfect that way!

She was treated like a little princess all day and wore a pretty butterfly crown practically from breakfast until dinner!

She helped me decorate her blue Ariel cake that she requested. And she loved having Happy Birthday sung to her and blowing out her candles.



People from all over the world sent her cards and gifts in the mail and she loved every one of them. She got to Skype with Grammy, Aunt Sarah and Daddy!

Happy Birthday our little love girl!



The night before her birthday I interviewed her. Here's how it went down.

Mommy: Do you know what tomorrow is?
Ariana: Yes.
Mommy: What is it?
Ariana: MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Mommy: Yes, your Birthday! Do you know how old you are going to be?
Ariana: 3 years old!
Mommy: What is your favorite food?
Ariana: mmm....chicken
Mommy: Oh yea, you do love chicken. What is your favorite color?
Ariana: Red.
Mommy: You told me it was green.
Ariana: No, it's red.
Mommy: Ok, that's fine. What is your favorite toy?
Ariana: Hole Bunny (a bunny with a hole in his paw)
Mommy: Aww you love Hole Bunny!
Ariana: Yes I do (giving him a big squeeze)
Mommy: And what is your favorite thing to do?
Ariana: Play, wiggle, laugh.
Mommy: Yep, ok my little 2 year old, let's hop in bed.
Ariana: Ok my little....wait, how many are you?
Mommy: Just call me Mommy.




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Ariana had a wonderful birthday. Glad to see you back posting--I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ariana! Such a fun interview, I love the 2nd to the last shot. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet! And we share our love for Ariel. I a kid when it came out and i had long curly black hair.I asked mom if she could "somehow" turn them red! And i used to comb my hair with a fork.Crazy kid!

    ReplyDelete