Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby!



Dear Muffin,

Today is your 28th birthday. I know you pretend not to like that I make a big deal about birthdays but secretly I think you enjoy it. (I know I rocked last years with the Amazing Race Style Hunt around Florence Italy) This year I only have one surprise present for you since your big presents (paintball gun, accessories and a vacation) were chosen by you in advance. I know I usually fret and say things like "I hope you like your present", but this year I know you will! It's something you've been asking for, for a while now. I have an awesome dinner planned for you (3 things from my pinterest food board, and 1 family favorite). It's going to be good. Your cake will be awesome too! A 3 layer, 3 different frosting Boss Cake! Then, in a few days we'll be celebrating again in Cyprus! Happy Birthday Babe! You make me the luckiest girl in the whole world! I hope you have a wonderful 29th year of life!

All my love,
Cupcake

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pin It!

1 comment: