Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, September 21, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding!

My best friend Maggie got married on September 1st. We drove the 11 hours from Florida to South Carolina to be part of her special day.  I was a bridesmaid and Ariana was a flower girl!

Here is a sneak peek at a few of my favorite's I took that day.





Aren't weddings so special! Two people promising to love and cherish each other forever. To always encourage each other. To hold their hand through the tough times. Forever. I love it!

Dallas and Maggie have been through a lot this past year and I think they came out stronger in the end. Their wedding was a wonderful celebration of their love and commitment to each other. They're such awesome people and I wish them a lifetime of happiness together!



Maggie and I have been best friends since 5th grade so I was so blessed to be there with her on her wedding day!

Yay for love!!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment