Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



Another Friday, another Fill in the Blank! Play along and link up on Lauren's blog.


1.  Today I am wearing     my pajamas still. It's been a lazy morning and it's cold and yucky outside. I'm not in the mood to get dressed or do anything productive.    .


2.  My favorite childhood food was   probably my moms meatloaf dinner    and my favorite food  now is   that's a hard one. I love all kinds of food, depends on what I'm in the mood for. Right now I'm in the mood for sushi! I LOVE pastas though and my moms meatloaf dinner is still at the top of my favorite food list!  .


3.  A day that I am too busy to     get on the floor and play with Ariana    is a day that I am too busy.


4.  The last movie I saw was      "Love Sick" (a Lifetime movie)     and the next movie I want to see is     "Alice in Wonderland" This weekend!!  .


5.  My favorite smell is     the smell of Barnes and Noble   because,      what is better than the smell of coffee and books! :) I just want to stay in there for hours and sip lattes and read books   .


6.  A weird little quirk I have is      that I salt my food before I pepper it. Salt and Pepper, it has to be in that order .


7.  When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm      usually quiet until people get to know me. I've very creative personality and a loyal friend    



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, Rich is at the base out processing his shop and the base. Kinda of sad today. I'm not ready for him to leave us :*(

xo,
Cat

8 comments:

  1. When is he leaving? Holler if you need to talk. I am just a phone call or text away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO funny about your salt & pepper quirk. I totally have quirks like that - I hate eating foods that are sweet when they're suppose to be salty. Sweet potatoes w/brown sugar, for example. Blech. Potatoes are supposed to be smothered in butter, salt, sour cream and bacon bits - SALTY things. NOT brown sugar.

    I answered your therapy questions on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! I found you off of Amber's page!!! Great blog!! I can't wait to read more!! Have a great weekend!!!
    <3
    Kjirsten
    http://sewgraciouslyblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I found you on Amber's blog!!! What a great blog you have!!! I can't wait to read more!! Have a great weekend!
    <3
    Kjirsten
    http://sewgraciouslyblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so with you on #5.

    And I love that you refer to yourself as a "cupcakess"... is that a bit like a goddess? But one who makes cupcakes?

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you'll come by again.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this I need to do this one friday! I can't wait to get started on our journals hehe

    have a great weekend

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh, i completel agree ywith you on barnes and noble! nothing is better than books plus coffee!!!!
    btw cuuuuute picture of the teddy bear. love it!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wish I were still in my pajamas..that would be ubbber nice. :) I love all of your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete