Friday, February 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Today is Friday, that means another round of Fill in the Blanks! YAY!! 

But ,before I do that, I wanted to share this lovely picture! I love this room! I love everything about it, the cupcakes, the owls, the artwork, the fun colors! It just grabs me! I want the bed in my craft room to look like this one day! If anyone makes cute stuff like this, and wants to send me something,  I would love to have it! :)

 

And now, on to the fun stuff!

Fill In The Blank Friday!
1.  When I'm nervous I   get really shaky, get a sick feeling in my stomach, and doubt myself. I think I probably twist my hair too, it's a bad habit of mine, but I do it so much I don't even know when I'm doing it.

2.  My favorite item in my closet is  my yellow jelly shoes. I got them a couple summers ago and they are just so fun!  .

3.       Taking a bubble bath and reading a magazine       is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4.  My favorite childhood memory is     all the summers we spent in our camper at Mrytle Beach as a family. Swimming in the pools, riding our bikes down the shady campground paths, feeding the ducks, fishing in the ponds, collecting shells at the beach. Great times!   .

5.  Something you may not know about me is    I make up silly songs about random stuff LOL   .

6.  A true friend      will never let you down  .

7.  Something I hope people think of when they think of me is     she looks nice, I want to be her friend :)    .


If you want to play, be sure to link back up on Lauren's Blog!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!

xoxo,
Cat

9 comments:

  1. I love those cupcake pillows! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room makes me so happy!!! Love everything about it!!!
    I make up random songs too. Maybe we should write a little ditty together one of these days. haha!
    Happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...that last one reminds me of my best friend. I love to horrify her by telling her that the first time I saw her, she looked really mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those little cupcake pillows! and i love that you make up little songs. i do that sometimes. craig does too. he's way better at it than i am though.

    thanks for playing along this week!

    hope you have a great weekend.

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i doubt myself too when i'm nervous! hate it. but i tend to ramble lol

    i'm convinced i need to own jelly shoes!!! i remember wanting them badly when i was a child.

    i think you look nice :)

    HAPPY FRIDAY CAT!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for jelly shoes. You are *never* too old to wear them. I've never seen yellow ones though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love jelly shoes. I used to wear nothing but when I was really little.

    #6 ... well... I think a true friend will TRY to never let you down, but us being stupid silly humans we are prone to let downs... but a true friend WILL try and make it right when they do let you down! :)

    Love your fill in the blank Friday! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's an award waiting for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete