I'm finally getting around to making this post that I've been meaning to do for weeks now. At first, I was just going to have it be all my camera gear, but let's be honest, I'm a mom first, so yes, my camera bag is also my "carry all" bag. Sometimes I feel like Mary Poppins with this thing!
First, let me just say I'm totally (and completely) in love with my bag from Jo Totes. It's the best thing! I can carry everything in here and I absolutely LOVE the color! It was especially great for our trip to Prague! Best.bag.ever!
Have a little peek inside...
See how it holds everything snug and secure. I love all the little dividers that I can rearrange to fit what I have in my bag at the time. This is usually what it looks like...well maybe with a few receipts and loose change, but I cleaned that out for y'all!
Here is the lowdown of what I carry in my bag.
1. My bag: Jo Totes in Rose-Teal.
2. Ariana bag: 3 crayons, mini notebook, 2 my little pony figurines, small bubbles she got from the library.
3 Wet ones, travel tissues, toddler cereal bar, smiley face potty stickers (P.S. I'm a mom hehehe)
4. Nikon D7000 (with 18-105mm lens)
5. 70-210mm zoom lens
6. Change of clothes for Ariana (just in case there is an accident, yep those are Ariel panties)
7. Chapstick: Blistex for Richard, Bert's Bee's for me
8. Keys and a pen
9. Cell phone (horrible pay as you go phone cause were are in Germany)
10. Wallet: Fossil. Isn't it the cutest? My Momma got it for me for my birthday!
And that's my bag!
In case you came here to see my camera gear, don't worry I've got you covered. I even looked up all the links for you, so you can read more about each item, cause that's what I like to do!
3. Nikon SB-30 Flash (with case)
5. Nikon FM10 camera with 35-70mm lens. (Strap cover crocheted by Amy)
6. Two 8gb memory cards
Not pictured (but loved just as much):
Ok honey, I'm ready for my macro lens now! I'm only joking...but seriously, I am gonna want that soon!:)