I thought this recipe might be fun to share for Valentine's Day. You could make them for your sweetheart, or bake them as a fun project with your kids.
1- 20 ounce package of sugar cookie dough. *the refridgerated rolls, you could also use peanut butter*
Hershey Kisses (52, maybe half a bag)
1. Cut cookie dough into 13 even slices, cut each slice into quarters.
2. Place paper baking cups in mini cupcake pans
3. Place 1 dough quarter in each cup
4. Bake at 375 for 7-8 minutes until lightly browned (be careful not to overcook)
5. Remove from oven and press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie before it's cooled.
6. Let cool in pan. Makes 52 cookies.
Enjoy these sweet kisses!!