Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Purple is my favorite color!

Sorry about last night. 
If you saw my last post you saw that I was too tired to post these last night. 
Here are my late purple pictures from yesterday.


My purple flats

Little present tied with purple twine from my package partner, Rebecca.

Purple paint

Ariana's purple Pegasus (My hubby bought it the day we found out we were having a girl)

Bath salts from England.

Earrings Maggie gave me.

Count from Sesame Street.

Stamps

.the end.

I can't believe today is the last day of color week! I'm off to take RAINBOW and WHITE pictures! I'll be back tonight with those!

xo's
Cat




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So so pretty! I love those flats. And the little plushy...what a cute story :)

    ReplyDelete