Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today is Thursday.

Just wanted to point out that our cat Ely is a TOTAL bed hog!


Also, a little random story because I know everyone loves those :) 

I was grocery shopping the other day when the lady at the checkout was admiring and talking to Ariana. She asked me if Ariana was my daughter and how old she was. She seemed kinda shocked when I told her she was 21 months old. Then she asked me how old I was. When I told her 26, she seemed totally shocked! She said she would have guessed 19 or 20. Wow.

Oh and I totally decided to get a scratch off lottery ticket the other day while getting gas (something I never do!) and I won $65, whohooo!!! 

xo
Cat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment