Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

...and the (handmade) stockings were hung by the chimney with care

Hello Stocking Swappers! 
 
I hope that by now you've mailed your stocking off to your swap buddy! Maybe some of you have already received your stockings!

I'm super excited for my partner to get my stocking full of goodies!
I handmade this stocking for fun the other night. I love the "clean and modern" feel to it!


I've created a Flickr group for us to post our pictures online. I can't wait to see all the stockings and goodies you all sent! I totally understand that some of you want it to be a surprise until your swap buddy gets the stocking. I'm not sure if anyone will join but become a member if you want, so that when you get your stocking you can post your picture! That way we call all see what you made! Join the group here. (Oh yea, and Flickr is free, in case you didn't know.)

I'm working on getting some photos organized for my next post!
Our snow is being rained on, and it's turned into big slushy puddle out there!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment