Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

Cupcakes and Sushi

Yesterday was a good day. 

Rich had the day off.
Ariana and I went to storytime/craft time at the library.
She got 5 new books, I got 1.
We got stocked up on groceries for the next week or so.
We got a big box of Spring clothes.
I got a small box of craft stuff for a fun project I have in mind.
We made cupcakes
AND we got to go on a date! :)

See, what did I tell ya? Great day or what?!?
Either that, or little things make me happy!

Ariana and I tried out this yummy Lemon Cupcake Recipe that Erin posted over on her blog Sunshine and Carousels. She's have a fun Spring Fling over on her blog with recipes and fun projects and pretty things for Spring. You should definitely check it out!


We dropped Ariana off at our wonderful babysitter and went to the newly opened Sushi restaurant, Sushi Hana. Isn't this place just the cutest! I was so happy it opened because there wasn't anywhere to eat Sushi around here.


I've been wanting Sushi for the past 6 months! I'm seriously excited about it!


YUMMMMM!!!!


And of course we had Saki. We love warm Saki with our sushi.


I hope you all are having good days. Or at least planning to have a good day tomorrow!!

I've been watching the news all day about Japan and Hawaii. My thoughts are with everyone going through this devastating disaster. Much love to them all!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Your day sounds awesome! Well, except the sake part. ;) Brian's a fan but I am not. That cupcake looks so yummy! sounds like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete