Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rimmed With Light

This past Sunday, one of the photo prompts in the Scavenger Hunt was "rimmed with light" I had a couple photos that fit into that category. I thought it was a fun prompt, even though I struggled to capture it this week, I found that I do "get" it even if it's hard for me to plan to do. My rimmed with light photos happen by accident. Here are some of my favorites from the archives.

Some flowers on base. Some of the leaves and flower edges are rimmed with light and I love the little sunburst.


Ariana picking wildflowers in the back yard. I love the way her hair is blowing in the wind and catching the light.


This bird singing to the sun.


No idea what this plant is but I think it captures the light just right.


And I took this back in January but the light is rimming the snow covered branches beautifully.

These were just the ones that captured my eye when scrolling through the archives, I'm sure I had more.

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You did really well with the prompt - I love the 2nd, 4th and 5th shots. The best way to get it is by using back lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, really like the bird on the phone line.

    ReplyDelete