Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photo Challenge -- Day 1

Good morning and welcome to September and the first day of our photo challenge.  YAY!

The prompt for today is "new".  I recently bought this new box of crayons for me and Ariana. We love to color. What new item are you sharing today?


Remember this challenge is about finding new things to photograph. I'm not expecting spectacular photos each day. Just have fun with it!

Add your link below!
(Tomorrow the prompt is old)


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture. I keep seeing crayons everywhere with it being "school shopping" season and it makes me miss having to shop for school supplies! The brand new crayons were always my favorite part. (Even through high school when we had these "color by number" worksheets for biology. Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic photo and no better subject to usher in September. I can't wait to pass the "I think I'm going to eat this jewel covered stick of deliciousness" with my babe and actually color. Just found your blog and dudette, you take beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete