Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Photo Challenge -- Day 4

Today the prompt is light. Light as a feather, sunlight, light of my life, lightly colored... you can interpret  this prompt many different ways. When driving home from a wine festival I snapped this shot of the sun streaming out from behind the clouds. Please excuse my dirty window.

Since nobody seems to be linking up on my blog, today will be the last day I'll have a linky open for daily photos/links. I'll still be finishing out the challenge, and you can too, but from now on I'll be posting my daily photos here on my facebook fanpage.




Feel free to add your link but remember today is the last day I'll have a linky open.
(Tomorrow the prompt is happy. "Like" the No Wooden Spoons facebook page to keep up to date with my 30 day challenge photos.)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment