Do the months seem to be going by faster?
I should really start getting better at posting these on the first of the month. Geesh.
Anyways, pretty cool picture of lightening out my kitchen window I wanted to share.
Check out how I did on my August goals:
1. Celebrate my birthday! DONE! For like 2 weeks, first in Florida then in Germany.
2. Read a book. I read 2 - Bossypants and The Help. The Help was amazing!
3. Paint something new. I actually painted today. August was too busy to paint.
4. Plan my 30 day photo challenge I did and I've been posting pictures for that, I've moved it to my facebook fanpage if you want to check them out so far.
5. Get back in the swing of Ariana's Alphabet. FAIL. August felt too busy, but I'm moving it to September
Not bad. Let's move along to this month.
1. Walk - I want to go for a walk everyday, or at least everyday that's not rainy.
2. Finish my 30 Day Photo Challenge
3. Ariana's Alphabet - need to get back into that.
4. Create something crafty - it feels like too long!
5. Print off photographs - you know how it can get with a digital camera, I've barely printed any this year!
This is the month my husband leaves. Super sad face.