Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, October 28, 2011

Autumn is my favorite

I have a little secret.
I love Spring, I love Summer, and Winter is pretty with it's snowflakes.

But, I ADORE Autumn.



The colors in the leaves are like candy for the eyes.





The air feels so crisp and clean and pure.






I love sipping on hot cocoa and apple cider I love seeing pumpkins and Halloween is the best holiday!




Boots and sweaters and crunching leaves under your feet.







Yep, Autumn is my favorite.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all of your colorful leaf shots! Halloween is definitely the best holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. The shot where you have the leaves lined up looks like the colors of sherbert. BEautiful all around.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete