Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday {5}




Friday I was thankful for mini golf and the ability to let loose and be silly! When did mini golf get so hard?

Saturday I was thankful that it was a pretty day and Andrew and Viky took us to visit a sweet little farm.

Sunday I was thankful for wine, hoarders, and laughter with a good friend!

Monday I was thankful for Diet Coke. 
(I don't do soda much, and that day it was a treat. I needed the caffeine that day for sure.)

Tuesday I was thankful for individuality. What if we all were exactly the same? Life would be so boring. I'm glad we all think our own thoughts, enjoy our own hobbies, decorate our own houses to suit our tastes. I appreciate the individuality of my friends, I welcome it. Random thoughts while in the shower.

Wednesday I was thankful that after a bad day of shopping and not finding what I needed that I had a Justin Bieber look-a-like as a bagger. When he did the hair flip, it just made my day seem better!

Today I am thankful for getting out the house for some fun with some new friends! We went to a pumpkin patch and farm!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. what a fond memory you ignited in me-my husband and my going to pick out pumpkins with the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete