Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Shopping Mama

I'm SUPER excited to announce that I've been collaborating with Kate over at The Shopping Mama as a new blogger. 

The Shopping Mama is such an awesome site that shares the greatest of all things kids. With everything unique and modern you would want for kids, babies and even mama's. They offer product reviews, cute finds, great deals, and super awesome giveaways of the best stuff around!




I'm loving all these fun neon colors for Spring, and I've gathered some of the best of these pops of color into one place to make it easy to shop!

My first post went live today! Hop on over to find out more about this roundup of cute Neon Spring Girl Clothes!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment