Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Mail from last week

So, I wanted to share my latest Happy Mail goodies! I was so excited to get them from Andrea, she was an awesome Happy Mail partner! She got me stuff that I loved!! When I got my package, I loved everything so much that I took a quick picture of all of it and then immediately started using it! I've already made something out of my beautiful yarn! So here are the goods I got...

 
lovely yarn, notepad, cupcake stickers, adorable cupcake, and candies!! (sorry about the bad pic)
and then a few days later I got this....


 
She calls it a stitch journal! How cute is she that she made me one!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Andrea! You seriously made my day when I got my goodies from you! I loved getting to know you and you made my first Happy Mail experience an awesome one!

xoxo,
Cat


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. isn't happy mail the best?!?! love love love
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    Happy mail is the most wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude zero bars are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this makes me so happy!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe what great happy mail!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, that is so fun and exciting! and happy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you liked everything! (and that it made it in one piece) I always imagine post office employees playing toss with any packages marked "fragile". Thanks for being such a fabulous Happy Mail partner!

    ReplyDelete