Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Mail from last week

So, I wanted to share my latest Happy Mail goodies! I was so excited to get them from Andrea, she was an awesome Happy Mail partner! She got me stuff that I loved!! When I got my package, I loved everything so much that I took a quick picture of all of it and then immediately started using it! I've already made something out of my beautiful yarn! So here are the goods I got...

 
lovely yarn, notepad, cupcake stickers, adorable cupcake, and candies!! (sorry about the bad pic)
and then a few days later I got this....


 
She calls it a stitch journal! How cute is she that she made me one!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Andrea! You seriously made my day when I got my goodies from you! I loved getting to know you and you made my first Happy Mail experience an awesome one!

xoxo,
Cat


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. isn't happy mail the best?!?! love love love
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    Happy mail is the most wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this makes me so happy!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe what great happy mail!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, that is so fun and exciting! and happy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you liked everything! (and that it made it in one piece) I always imagine post office employees playing toss with any packages marked "fragile". Thanks for being such a fabulous Happy Mail partner!

    ReplyDelete