I decided that this would be my first "themed" post. I like reading other people's themed posts, but I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about being tied down to always doing that same post on that same day of the week. Sometimes life just gets in the way!
Either way I thought I would give it a try. My theme is "Sunday Confessions". Every Sunday, I'll confess 5 random things about myself. An effort to let people get to know me (I usually keep my guard up pretty high) and hopefully to help me get to know y'all a little better too! :)
1. I have recently become addicted to the show Weeds. If you haven't seen it, it's about a suburban housewife who starts selling, yep, you guessed it, WEED! hehe! We're currently in the middle of Season 3 but someone has the next disc checked out at our Blockbuster, so we can't finish watching it. We seriously need Netflix!
2. Even though I love the show Weeds, I am proud to say that I have never tried any drugs. None what so ever!
3. My favorite holiday is Halloween! I love everything about it. I love autumn, candy corn, pumpkins, crisp sweater weather, dressing up, candy, haha you get the point!
4. One of my guilty pleasures is getting a facial. Everyone talks about massages and how they are the best, but I disagree! Don't get me wrong, I love everything at the spa but hands down facials get my vote! One of the best things EVER!! Ahhhh....
5. When I was younger, I always looked up to 25 year olds. That seemed so old (to me anyways, but not in a bad way) and like you would have everything together, and seemed to know the right thing to do in every situation. Now that I'm actually 25, I don't feel like that at all! I still agonize over the smallest things and even though I've run my own house for over 5 years, I occasionally find myself struggling to keep up with the cleaning, grocery shopping, etc etc. I still don't know how to act when certain situations come up, and no I don't know everything yet, maybe 35 haha!
I would love to hear some of your confessions! If you decide to join in please link back here!