I went on a mini shopping spree the other day for Ariana and got lots of cute clothes for Spring. While shopping I saw this cute face sticking up out of a sale bin! Aren't these cute little slippers!?
I couldn't resist them! Aren't they the cutest!?
It's another Fill in the Blank Friday!!! Join in the fun over on Lauren's Blog and link up!
1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be Oh I'm loving watching the Winter Olympics. I always love watching the snowboarding but I'm really into the Skiing Moguls this year, so it might have to be that! .
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take Richard my camera & a positive attitude, I mean if I'm going to be stranded, better make the best of it.
3. People judging me before they get to know me are my most irrational fear.
4. I'd rather stay home with my wonderful daughter everyday, than be stuck in some job that I hate (no matter they pay difference) everyday.
5. I am nervous about this summer. My husband is going to Texas for training for a new career field and I'm not sure what the summer holds for me, or the future for that matter. We don't know if we'll be moving again this fall or when he'll be deployed next. Ahh military life .
6. I should really be making a grocery list and going grocery shopping. I hate doing it on the weekends cause it gets so crowded and people are so rude but it's snowing and I have no motivation to go out in that today .
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is when my husband writes me little surprise love notes. I don't have to tell him to do it which makes it more special, it's the little things :) .