I was having a crummy day yesterday, so I decided that my Sunday Confessions would be of things that made me happy and smile during the day! My goal was to focus on the positive and make my day brighter! I didn't get to finish it last night so I'm finishing it today.
1. It's hip to be square!
I finished up my granny squares a couple days ago, and got them packaged up and ready to be shipped out last night! Here are some pics I took before I boxed them all up! (the packaging is a secret!)
I hope the other girls like them! I can't wait to get mine!!
2. Drinking Pepsi Throwback, yum!
(don't know source)
3. Our stove is the same as the one on Bewitched!
Our stove!! hehe!
4. Ariana's new shoes I bought her today, hello Wal-mart!!
5. Shelby tagged me in this "5" survey :)
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
- 2005: I was 20
- A newlywed
- Living in England
- Learning to drive on the "wrong side" of the road
- Saving money for our travels around Europe
- Go to Walmart (check)
- package up granny squares (check)
- do laundry (half check, it's still in the dryer haha!)
- do something fun with Ariana (check, we went to the park down the road)
- mop the kitchen (oops hehe)
- Garden vegetable cream cheese on crackers
- guacamole yum!
- tzatziki double yum!
- marshmallows with peanut butter on saltines
- Pay off the rest of our debt
- Buy a bigger house
- Buy a new car for Rich
- Save money for Ariana and us when we get older
- Travel the world (go back to Italy)
Cupcake of the Week:
Much love for a beautiful week!