Look what is blooming at our house! Aren't they pretty! I can't believe they are already blooming since it's only just started to feel Springy around here. I have no idea what they are, they must have been planted by the people who owned the house before us. A nice surprise for me, they didn't bloom last year!
Smelling the flowers :)
In honor of Spring finally being here, I decided to make a Spring wreath. I wanted to use up some random things I had around my house, mostly things left over from Ariana's birthday party.
Spring ribbon made into a bow
And now...here are my Fill in the Blanks!
1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was when you are trying to decide whether or not to do something, just think later on will I regret doing this, or NOT doing this. Sometimes thinking in the future helps you make up your mind .
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to I really have no idea, maybe Safe Shelter for Women and Children. It gives them somewhere safe to get away from domestic violence.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be Wow, I love food so much this is hard...my husbands toasted ravioli with spinach cream sauce, white wine, and chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert .
4. My hair is a wild and crazy mess this morning. I'm not even looking forward to having to brush it out .
5. If at first you don't succeed take a break and come back and try again once you are refreshed .
6. I have always been very a very shy person. Everyone says I'm so quiet when they first meet me but once you get to know me then I really open up. .
7. Oh....and by the way.... my favorite
Sesame Street character when I was little was Count von Count. Who was yours??? .
Play along and link up on Lauren's Blog!