It's March! A new month, a new beginning! Let's make it lucky!
I wanted to share with y'all this clover heart picture that I took last Spring in Georgia (aka my home state, for those of you that didn't know).
I have set a few goals that I want to accomplish this month.
1. Take 1 roll of film on my 50mm camera. (I'm hoping I won't be able to stop at one roll and that I'll keep it up).
To inspire myself a little I did some shopping in Amy's Etsy shop Camera Candy. I'm not ashamed to bribe myself a little! She has some super cute stuff to help make your camera's cute! I already posted about the cute camera bag she made for me for my point and shoot! Here are my most recent goodies...
Camera strap and lens pouch
My camera looks so cute and girly now!
All I need now is some new film! Thanks again Amy, you rock!
2. Make something orange for Jamie's MS awareness giveaway.
This got done yesterday! :) Jamie, I'm going to email you and email about it shortly.
3. Start taking Ariana to the storytime at the library.
She is a serious bookworm. Her current favorite book is Where the Wild Things Are. We read it at least twice a day! She loves it! My favorite line is: The wild things cried "oh please don't go - we'll eat you up - we love you so". But Max said "No". It's her favorite too, she always says "no" when we turn to that page
4. Set aside one night a week to read my book and make myself go to bed early.
5. Send out LOTS of Happy Mail! :)
I'm not saying any more than that, I don't want to ruin anyone's surprises! :)
6. Walk more.
Now that the weather is getting nicer, I want to get out more. I got rid of my old ratty shoes and got myself some much needed new shoes. I also splurged on a Nike+ to monitor how far I walk...and maybe even run!
I was taking a picture of my shoes, and then...
I was bombarded! My cat Ely, just insisted on being in the pictures and got right up in my camera!
Such a camera hog!
I think he was jealous of the shoes getting all the attention!
And lastly, I'll end on #7, you know, cause it's a lucky number and all! :)
7. I'm in the midst of planning something for my blog readers. I'm not saying anything else about it, but I think it's going to be fun! I'll post more later on in the month!
Happy March everyone!
P.S. I might not be blogging much until I get my computer back. But, I'll still be reading, so keep the cute blogs coming!