Katie from Unkamama posted this awesome list of 25 reasons to be happy. I loved it! She inspired me to find 25 things that I'm happy about!
Sometimes we get busy with everyday things and it's nice to take a step back and look at your life, and remember to appreciate all that you have.
Here are 25 things that make me happy in my life.
1.I have a strong, loving marriage with Richard.
2. I am able to spend every day with Ariana, and watch her grow from day to day. I love that!
3. I have friends all over the world that I've made through the military, and I know they will always be there for me.
4. I get to express myself through my blog whenever I feel like it, and people actually read it!
5. I have a freckle on the tip of my nose that is unique, and Richard thinks is adorable.
6. My family is all happy, healthy and has their basic needs taken care of.
7. Even though my Father choose not to be part of my life after their divorce, my Momma has been there for everything and is my biggest supporter in all that I do!
8. Rich makes me pancakes and let's me sleep in every Sunday. He's awesome!
9. Ariana gives the best hugs, and gives them often!
10. The Air Force has given Richard a secure job, health benefits, great friends, and the opportunity to get out of our small hometown and see the world.
11. I have found a passion in painting.
12. I have been able to fly or drive to see my family (or them come here) at least twice a year.
13. I'm actually comfortable in my own skin. Extra Mommy weight and all.
14. I love growing beautiful flowers in my garden.
15. Things in my life may not have gone how I wanted/thought they should, but it's always been right in the end.
16. I have a sister who, despite different views on some things, is always supportive and there for a good vent session or laugh.
17. A candlelight bubble bath, good book and glass of wine is a special treat I sometimes give myself.
18. Date nights with my hubby.
19. My photography.
20. The accomplishment I feel every time I sit out on our shady patio that Rich built together with our own hands.
21. I've learned that I can't control everything that happens in life, but I can control how I react to it.
22. Being a Mommy and Wife. Seriously, the best things to happen to me. Thank you Richard.
23. Taking long walks in the Fall, in the crisp refreshing air.
24. Finding out we are moving to Germany has given me motivitaion to learn a new language. Something I've always wanted to do.
25. The Omaha Zoo. I'm going to miss it when we leave.
I also wanted to share a lovely quote from a friend. Lex from Lex Leigh Blog said some very wise words the other day... "When people hate on you, it's just them venting their own insecurities about themselves, never take it personal ♥" -Lex Leigh
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Take time to think about things that make you happy. If you make a list, link back to me! I would love to see what makes you all happy! :)