Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, June 25, 2010

This life is lovely!


Happy Friday! 

I'm so in love lately. 

In love with life. 
In love with Ariana. 
In love with Skype dates with my love.
In love with Starbucks Caramel Frappuccinos. 
In love with moving to Germany.
In love with LOVE! 

I just thought I would post a random update on my lovely life. I have a few things that don't need an entire blog to themselves...they have to share!

First, I was doing some errands the other day and BAAAM this wiener car pulls up beside me in a parking lot! It was so funny I had to take a picture! I couldn't believe it!

Hahaha!

I've had this baby doll, Sissy, since I was 2 years old. She's been stored in the top of my closet. I was cleaning out the closet the other day and got her down and let Ariana play with her. I thought it would just be for the day and then I could put her away again. WRONG! Ariana literally won't put her down. She carries her around all day and takes her in the car and in the bathroom when I give her a bath and everything. It's the cutest thing, to see her with this doll that I loved so much! Sissy is getting passed down!

Here is Ariana at nap the other day. Easter bunny, Snow White, bear, bunny, Sissy, seahorse....and oh yea Ariana! :)


I've been in the mood for glitter nailpolish lately. Usually I don't choose glitter but I find myself picking them up in the stores. Here are some of my new current favorites.

Pure Ice - "Cheatin", "Don't Cloud Me", & "Rockstar Pink"

I'm also loving....
"Play Fair"

I've made you wait long enough!
COLOR WEEK GIVEAWAY WINNER!!!!!

**drumroll please**

LALA!!!

I randomly choose you using random.org but I'm too lazy to figure out how to post the number. To get your surprise package (it's awesome I promise!) please email you address to me at AFCat84@aol.com. I'll try to get that shipped out to you on Monday! Thanks for playing along in Color Week!!



And, oh yea before I forget...my NEW wood grain painting has been featured in ANOTHER treasury on Etsy!! Check it out here , there is a lot of love related goods if you are in the loving mood like me lately! :)
Happy WEEKEND everyone!!!

xo's
Cat





Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. this post is so happy :-). p.s. i am so jealous that you saw an oscar meyer weiner car!! I have always wanted to get my picture taken with one haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. first I love love love this post such cute pics!!

    second OMG I WON!! yayyyy! I'm so excited!! **dancing around room** what a way to start of the weekend! Thanks love! <3 yay I'm emailing you now! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that car is so out of this world! You're so lucky to have seen it, don't think it will ever appear in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i get in the mood for glitter nail polish too! i like that rockstar pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, how sweet is that?? I can't for a little one of my own so that I pass down some of my old toys and things. So lovely.

    I hope you're having a great weekend!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete