Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I WON!!!!!


This past week I entered the Ramstein Photography Contest, and I'm excited to announce - TWO of the four photographs I entered, PLACED!!!! Whoo-hoo!! I feel like a "real photographer" :)

My "I Heart Fall" won 3rd place!


 Here it is being displayed with other other photograph in the category.


  

I also entered my "Dewdrop Leaf" in a Nature/Scenic Category, and it won 3rd place!!


There were a LOT of nature/scenic photos. All of them were so good too! I'm glad I didn't have to judge them!


I'm definitely giddy!!

I've never once in my life entered in a photography contest.
I'm not even trained in photography, and I don't even use a fancy camera.
It was so amazing to be recognized!
Seriously...made.my.day!!

Now my photos get to move up to the next level (against other bases and military branches) for more judging. AHHHH!!! Let's see how far they go!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh congrats dear! That is soooo exciting! Keep takin those wonderful pics! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! that is so awesome!
    best of luck in the future rounds, and kudos on those great shots!

    ReplyDelete