Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Confessions

~Sunday Confessions~

A non-photo post. 
Why??
Cause, I feel like it.

..................................

1. Trash TV. Sometimes there is nothing better than watching some trash TV. This week I've been watching me some Temptation Island. Found it on Hulu and indulged.

2. I'm totally addicted to Red Hots. Those little fiery candies, I love them! I eat them a handful at a time.

3. I'm currently waiting on 9 (yep, 9) packages to arrive to my P.O. box. Hey, Halloween, Ariana's birthday, and Christmas/Hanukkah are right around the corner. So I'm getting prepared, and you have the fact that some things in the same order are being shipped separately. Oh, and my Momma loves us haha!!

4. Twitter kind of annoys me. I used to try to update and read all the updates all the time. But, since I've moved, I've pretty much given up trying to keep up. I rarely get on anymore, and when I do all I do is post about my blog. It's just too time consuming to me.

AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE
5. I want a new camera. Really bad. Don't get me wrong, I like my little camera. I just want something more substantial. Currently I take all my photography seen on my blog with my Canon Power Shot A610. 
I know, right!?!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all of these except twitter! (twitter addict)

    I need a new camera too! SO bad. My camera is great for point and shoot, but just doesn't do photography.

    Trash TV and Red hots. I think I know what I'm doing this upcoming friday night :D

    ReplyDelete