Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DIY: Candy Coal and Candy Cane Cupcakes

 Today is December 1st...Holey Moley! Today is already December 1st! Wow, what happened to November?!

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to share some Christmasy goodies. I shared these last year on my blog, but they are such fun, that I thought I would share them again!!


First, is the Candy Coal. This was a HUGE hit last year!
This was fun and easy to make. My friend Maggie and I sewed little bags out of canvas and hand painted them to look like little sacks of coal. Then, we filled them with our black peppermint candy (to look like coal) that we made.
Check out this fun DIY here.




And, if you are looking for something fun to bake, here are some yummy Candy Cane Cupcakes that I created a recipe for. Nothing tastes more like Christmas than Candy Cane's right?!

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to know if you make either of these! If you post about them, please leave the link so I can check them out!

Enjoy and let the Christmas Season begin!!

xo's
Cat
♥♥♥

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment