Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, December 20, 2010

Handmade Ornaments!

I got the lovelies handmade ornament in the mail last week. It came from my Ornament Swap partner Kristen! It's a little ball of yarn with a crochet hook in it. It's so perfect! Thanks Kristen!!

Here is the ornament I made for her.
A little felt & fleece penguin with a crocheted hat.
Here is the penguin hanging by the reindeer that I made before I shipped him out.

Oh and my initial hearts that I made for my friend Maggie and her boyfriend Dallas! These were fun!
I love, love, love ornaments, especially handmade ones!

I can't believe that Christmas is literally next weekend. I'm not ready! I still have some things I want to do and make before Christmas day! Ariana and I have lots of goodies left to bake still!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

1 comment: