Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cheeseburger Cupcakes!




Cheeseburger cupcakes anyone!?

My friend Jeff posted a random picture of cheeseburger cupcakes on my Facebook wall last week and said "make it happen". Well this weekend I did, and it was so much fun!
These cupcakes are completely edible and made only with cake and icing.
Rich took these to work and everyone was fooled! They were a hit.

I'll post a little tutorial for this if anybody wants to know how I made them! 
Just say the word, and I'll share my cheeseburger cupcake success!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! These are adorable! I have GOT to learn how to make them! :-) You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed by this! No really -- it's absolutely awesome! These would be PERFECT for a summer cookout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome. Please post the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UMM...YES PLEASE! Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do post, these look delish, and like so much FUN!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these on your facebook! They are so adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! I'm so curious as to how they're made!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i did a post about these a while ago! aren't they cool! i haven't tried them yet b/c i'm baking my way through a cookbook but it's on my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are too cute! please share your tutorial!! :D

    ReplyDelete