Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shop Update & Blog Feature on Aisle to Aloha!

It's been a while since I've shown you the newest stuff in my shop!
I've been very busy adding lots of new stuff and I have stuff that I'm hoping to add later today so keep an eye on my shop for those new paintings.
One of my new favorites is this happy Yellow Songbird. He would make a great addition to any table, desk or bookshelf! It even includes the mini easel for instant display right out of the box! I really love this happy bird collage!


I've also added 4 new prints to my shop. (I don't want to overload you, so I'm only posting one of them here) Another Day, Another Dream is my newest original turned print. You can also get Find Your Yellow in print form, as well as Summer Pinwheel and 3 Hearts which originals are no longer up in my shop.
I've been inspired by patterned paper and find myself making a lot of collages lately. My newest one is this calming Bloomin which is covered with abstract flowers and designs and the colors are sure to soothe you.


And I'm FINALLY I'm super excited to be offering Gift Certificates in my shop! These are prefect if you want to get someone special an original painting or art print for their home or office but aren't sure exactly what they want. These can be emailed for an quick gift or sent through the mail. Your choice!

I'm giving away some gift certificates over on Project 64 blog. Participants enter their photos each week and a weekly favorite is picked. Then every month we vote on a favorite from that month. February's winner just got one of my new gift certificates and another one will be given away to April's winner!

So hop on over to my shop and check out all the prints and fun new collage paintings!


NO WOODEN SPOONS WAS FEATURED!!!!
Also, I'm excited to share that Lindsay over at Aisle to Aloha has interviewed me and did a fun blog/shop feature on me on her blog. Go here to read it! This is my first feature and I'm stoked that Lindsay was sweet enough to have me!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your Yellow Songbird! It's so sunny & cheerful!

    And your interview & feature over at Aisle to Aloha was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your work.
    I'm so inspired!
    Thank you so much for being my first follower!!
    I started this new blog to express my creativity in everything!
    I want to go home and paint tonight!!

    ReplyDelete