Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

VLOG FRIDAY!!

I made my first ever video blog!!!!
Two words: Funny and AWKWARD!!!!
The subject: "What were you like when you were in 8th grade". 
I don't want to give to much away, but I hope you enjoy it.

(hahahaha don't you love the random screen shots Youtube picks!!)

If you made it through the video, thanks for putting up with my dorky self!
See, bloggers are real people too! :)

Hugs and happy Friday friends!
Cat

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What fun! I love the glasses and braces. I was a TOTAL nerd in 8th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I dont think its awkward at all. I think you did great! I love vlogs :) I think its pretty funny, I was IN LOVE with Taylor Hanson! He was my man! lol and Spice World, oh! Those were the days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Thanks for that. Im not even sure what I was dressed up as that Halloween. Loved the blog tho.

    ReplyDelete