Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, October 24, 2011

P64: Gold

This week's color was gold and for some reason I just was NOT feeling it. I barely even looked for the color until the last minute when I was trying to think of gold items in my house to photograph. 

I came up with this. Pretty huh?

Sometimes, German houses have really pretty touches. Like gold handles on the bathroom door!




Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a great match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty! I always wish I had pretty fixtures like that in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picture! and what a beautiful handle. I love the key in the lock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The colors are lovely and the shapes of that handle is so interesting. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The colors are lovely and the shapes of that handle is so interesting. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty and unique door handle. The gold-tone of the wood makes it all the more lovely. Very nice find.

    ReplyDelete