Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

Farmers Sandwich {Recipe}

I don't really know what to call this sandwich so I'm calling it the Farmer's Sandwich since that's the kind of bread we used to create it. Use whatever bread suits your taste. It's really easy and yummy and the flavors flow well together. I'm really loving the fact that we put roasted red pepper on it and the lemon ailoi gives it a light spring/summer feel.

Oh and I'm not totally sure I can call this a recipe since it's just a sandwich but I'm doing it anyways.


Farmer's Sandwich 
bread  - we used Farmer's Bread, it's German called Bauernbrot.
deli turkey - we got tomato basil, yum.
munster cheese 
roasted red peppers - winning flavor here!
avocado, sliced
arugula
lemon aioli - mix a little bit of lemon zest and juice into your mayo

Layer your sandwich and enjoy!

And just a note, this is not an open faced sandwich. I just posted this pictures so I could showcase all the colorful goodies inside.

When it starts getting warmer outside, sandwiches are my go-to lunch. What's yours?

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I love the idea of lemon aioli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Do you deliver?

    ReplyDelete