Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Confessions of a Pinterest Foodie (2)

Yep, I'm at it again. I love my pinterest. Seriously y'all! In case you missed my first "Pinterest Foodie Confessions" post, you can view it here.

Here is another round up of some of the favorites I've made from Pinterest. In no particular order. Click the pictures to view the recipes. Enjoy!

"Crescent Cinnamon Rolls" 
These were a HUGE hit in my house. My husband scarfed down 3, and my 3 year old daughter ate 2. Ariana and I made these together one morning while my husband was sleeping in. Great weekend breakfast!

 "Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna" 
Yums! Nice change from plain old regular lasagna and it feels fancier! We added mushrooms to ours but other than that it was perfect!!

"Mini Spiced Chicken Burgers with Mint Greek Yogurt"
My burgers wouldn't stay together when I make these but I love them so much that I just sautee it like taco meat and fill my pita with it. Lots of cucumber and that amazing mint yogurt sauce and you've got a great summertime meal! Perfect with a mojito by the way! 

 "Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese" 
You feel more grown up while still enjoying childhood comfort food.

 "Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars"
I never would have thought of creating this. The filling is SO SIMPLE yet so delicious! We were sad when these were all eaten.

 "Peanut Butter Popcorn" 
The name says it all. I made this first for my husbands birthday. For just the 2 of us we half this recipe and we also salt ours while it's cooling. We love it so much we've made it on several weekends since. Perfect for movie night!

 "Singapore Noodles" 
Pretty easy for "stirfriday" at our house. Love these rice noodles and the shrimp as always is a big hit at our house. 

 "Parmesan Roasted Potatoes" 
New favorite side dish for fish or chicken! 

 "Spicy Srirachi White Bean Dip" 
I had some srirachi from another recipe and wanted to find a way to use it. I found this recipe and I think I made it 2 times the first week! We loved it with pita chips. Just the right amount of heat and texture for a bean dip!

"Focaccia with Caramelized Onion, Tomato and Rosemary"
One bite and you'll love this grown up "pizza". I didn't make my own dough though, I had the pouch of pizza dough where you just add water but it still turned out good.

(Each picture is linked to it's respective blog/website. These are not my images)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment