Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Confessions of a Pinterest Foodie (3)

My husband and I love making new foods. We love cooking together with some good music playing in the background. Pinterest is one of our favorite places to find new recipes for making. Along with Southern Living and Food Network magazines. Here are some of the new ones we've tried lately. To see more pinterest food recipes I've tried, check out my foodie 1 and foodie 2 posts.


Cilantro Lime Chicken. Don't you just love slow cooker recipes, especially when they are easy and full of flavor. My husband was skeptical of this recipe when I told him but we all really loved it!



Black Bean Spinach Enchiladas. This was part of my recent "twice a week vegetarian dishes to cut down on meats in our diet. I've already made this several times it's that amazing! Like seriously AMAZING!



Bacon Mushroom Honey Dijon Chicken. These flavors are perfect and all that cheesy goodness, yum! My husband loved walking into this cooking on the stove after work!



Espresso Pumpkin Sweet Rolls. I have to admit, for the amount of work these took I was expecting them to be better. Don't get me wrong, they were still good. There are two recipes on this link and we all enjoyed the sticky buns with the pecans over the sweet rolls with the frosting.



Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese. This was a way to secretly get veggies into a kid approved food. Our daughter isn't really that picky and eats most of her veggies pretty well but I think every parents tries to get in more veggies if can. This was really really good and creamy and delicious!



Beef and Broccoli in the slow cooker. This tastes exactly like I wanted it too. It doesn't make as much as I was hoping but it was enough for our family. We served it over rice. I will definitely make this again soon.



Mexican Stuffed Shells. A little different than your regular mexican dish. My family liked these but probably not enough to add to our favorites.



Mushroom, onion and garlic cream sauce. This recipe says it's for pasta but I make it for gnocchi and it's perfect. I just throw in my gnocchi right into the sauce to cook it.



Overnight Peaches and Cream French Toast. The name sort of fools you on this. It's more like a bread pudding. I made this for a breakfast with a friend and it wasn't quite like I was expecting but it's still good. It remind me of a 50's diner dish.



Crispy Cheddar Chicken was amazingly easy and a family favorite. Even picky eaters like this one! The sauce you make for the top is simple yet perfect!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment